A lung cancer diagnosis, although devastating, you can still fight and arm yourself with information.
Below is just a few things you can do to fight.
- Identify your needs and be informed
- Find a facility that treats many lung cancer that matches your need
- Talk with your doctor about all the options available, including other multi-disciplinary professionals that will provide a wrap around service of care
- Search the cancer website for reputable facilities
- Visit our partners www.lungcanceralliance.org for a detailed list of questions to ask doctors and cancer treatment facilities.
- Visit National Cancer Institute, Associates of Community Cancer Services, American College of Surgeons’ Commission of Cancer, National Comprehensive Cancer Network.
- Familiarize yourself with clinical trails and holistic treatments that strengthens the body. Diet is very important.
Need support, chat with others who are affected by Lung Cancer.
The following are a list of website for support we found to be resourceful.